GOALS and PRIDE go side by side!
The following are goals set by student athletes who are determined to execute and carry out their purpose this week – so PROUD of their drive and efforts to do so!!
- “to be a good leader and pay attention”
- “pay attention to game – FOCUS”
- “to be more prepared – face forward”
- “practice cheers/chants – be prepared”
- “work on being stronger and finishing strong”
- “focus more on game – pay attention”
- “more confidence -smile more!”
- “stretching to the point of soreness afterwards”
- “knowing material – focus on my kicks”
- “not being embarrassed to do a cheer or certain jumps”
- “perform better jumps and start stunting”
- “to not say no to what’s being called out – and just do it!”
“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” ~Paul Bryant
This quote belongs to Michael Korda (born 8 October 1933).
Setting progressively challenging goals is a way to keep moving forward in your life. What are the requirements of an achievable goal? First, a goal should be in harmony with your ideals. Second, a good goal reflects your intention or purpose at hand. Self-improvement occurs at the point in which your ideals, purpose, and goals come together. Stay on course once you set your goals in life.
Take pride in knowing that you’ve set goals and you’re working towards a purpose!
“You have the power within your reach to create what you desire.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita,