“If we were good at everything we would have no need for each other.”
“Nobody is good at everything. You need me, and I need you. Nobody has every talent. There are no perfect people who can say to the world, “I don’t need anybody else.” We need each other. We were made to work in teams! That’s why you need a small group and a church family. We’re better together.” ~Rick Warren
S. H. A. P. E. UP!
Using our strengths, having heart, applying our abilities, expressing our personality, and sharing our experiences will indeed help shape us and give us meaningful purpose.
- Build on your strengths so that your weaknesses become irrelevant.
- Heart transforms our lives, knowing that we are fighting for what we love.
- Your abilities are for the benefit of other people.
- Merge your personality with your professional life
- Specific life experiences of courage, honesty, humility, hard work, struggle, and joy
“Each of you as a good manager must use the gift that God has given you to serve others.” ~1 Peter 4:10