“We all have the capacity to enjoy what life offers us, all we have to do is not give up and continue to invest in ourselves every day.” ~Ray Mitchell
Ways to Add More Life to Your Years
· Great love and great achievement involve great risk. Take the risk anyway.
· When you love someone, love them deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it is the only way to live life fully.
· Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship. Make amends immediately.
· When you realize you have made a mistake, hurt someone’s feelings, take immediate steps to correct it. Ask forgiveness.
· Keep your arms open to change, but don’t let go of your personal values.
· Quiet the voice in your head that says “I can’t do this.”
· Always live in a radiating possibility; become part of life’s song.
· Make conscious effort to change at least one negative attitude in your personality everyday. Surprise yourself.
· Avoid judging people by their relatives. Accept them for who they are.
· Try to live a good and honorable life because when you get older and reflect upon it, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
· Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
· Once a year plan to go to someplace you have never been before. It rejuvenates you like no other.
· When you are having disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current problem. Never rake up the past.
· The best relationship is the one when your love for one another is greater than your need for one another.
· When you hug someone, open your heart. Do it with love.
· Make eye contact. Look people in the eye softly when you speak to them. Try it and see the difference.
· Your character is your destiny. Build your character.
· Sometimes, not getting what you want is actually a blessing in disguise. Always look at the blessing.
· Take serious care of your health. Health indeed is wealth, not a cliché.
· Live life like it is your last day on the earth. King size.
~Written by Nazia Mallick