“Making new friends is one of the greatest things that can happen.”
“It is easy to say how we love new friends, and what we think of them, but words can never trace out all the fibers that knit us to the old.” ~George Eliot
“When it comes to making friends, it is never about how many that you have, but about the kind of energy that they bring.” ―
“Make new friends,
but keep the old.
One is silver,
the other is gold.
A circle is round,
it has no end.
That’s how long,
I will be your friend.
A fire burns bright,
it warms the heart.
We’ve been friends,
from the very start.
You have one hand,
I have the other.
Put them together,
We have each other.
Silver is precious,
Gold is too.
I am precious,
and so are you.
You help me,
and I’ll help you
we will see it through.
The sky is blue
The Earth is green
I can help
to keep it clean
Across the land
Across the sea
We will always be.”
“It’s from those true connections where I finally feel understood.”
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” Anaïs Nin
Make New Friends
1. Don’t worry about knowing people, just make yourself worth knowing.
2. Be friendly with the folks you know. If it weren’t for them you would be a total stranger.
3. Friends are those who speak to you after others don’t.
4. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue.
5. The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
6. Deal with other’s faults as gently as if they were your own.
7. A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing your shine.
8. You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
9. You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying to have them be interested in you.
10. A real friend is a person who, when you’ve made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
11. A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say nothing.
12. A friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re slightly cracked.
… and most important… A FRIEND IS A TREASURE! ❤
“I don’t make friends based on how big their pockets are or how well connected they are; rather I make friends based on how positive their minds are. It is hard to end up with a very complicated lifestyle if you are always surrounded by positive minded individuals.” ―
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”